Gen X and Millennials Workshop
This vitual workshop will help provide you tools, focus on your goals, and take action for your future.
Friday, April 3 12pm
Free to join
Join via Zoom
Retirement Worshops - Upcoming Dates TBD
Gain the knowledge to indentify and overcome retirement challenges
This course will cover...
- Methods to help you accumulate and protect your retirement savings
- How to develop a retirement income stream in retirement
- Strategies that could enhance your social security benefits
- What you need to know about retirement plan rollovers, transfers, and distributions
- Strategies to help protect wealth and pass it to your heirs and/or charitable causes
We will explore opportunities to help you…
- Fight the effects of inflation, taxes, and procrastination
- Understand your retirement plan distribution options
- Explore potential nursing home care and related costs
- Determine how much you will need to retire comfortably
- Supplement your employer retirement plan
- Avoid probate and estate taxes
- Manage investment risk
- Provide for your family and heirs
Tuition - $49
Advance registration and prepayment is required. You may pay with a check made payable to Presper Financial Architects LLC. Credit cards are not accepted. You may bring your spouse or one guest at no additional cost.
Tuition includes one workbook. The workbook consists of 135 pages that will serve as a valuable reference tool for years to come. It is filled with strategies, worksheets, and descriptions that will reinforce key concepts covered during class. Additional workbooks may be purchased for $25 each.
Registration can be completed via email or by calling Presper Financial Architects LLC.
Phone: (330) 253-6000
This course is presented across North America by financial services professionals. Your local instructors are Thomas Presper, CLU, ChFC, and Dan Garner, Financial Advisor with Presper Financial Architects, LLC.